Thursday, July 13, 2017

Mint Limeades


What is a girl to do when her garden is over run with mint?!? You could bask in the delicious scent filling the air, you could fight to keep it under control or you could just keep making Mint Limeades. 


That is exactly what I have been doing for the past couple week. I can't stop and if I did there may be a revolt heard from my children.
You have to make this! You won't regret it. I promise it will only take minutes and it is such a cool and refreshing treat.

So wash them mitts, lets get cookin'.


Mint Limeades

4 limes, juiced
1/2 c sugar
1/4 c fresh mint leaves
4c ice cold water
ice to serve

In a large mason jar or otherwise, juice the limes and add in the sugar and mint. Mix well and smash the mint around with a wooden spoon. Add in the ice cold water and ice. Mix and serve.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment